cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: “Delusions”

Hi @Eden1717 , 

That sounds like it would be really exhausting, especially if you haven't been able to eat and drink much. Sometimes having really small amounts of food and drink more often can help, do you think that would be worth a try? Do you think you could try watching something somewhere comfortable so you could drop off to sleep if you get tired enough might help a bit? We're here for you. I know it's been an incredibly hard few days. 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO  I can’t sleep I am not allowed to sleep. I feel so weird, I am supposed I mean I have to do something for them today I just feel so weird and floaty and I am having trouble getting myself out the door. 

Highlighted

Things are getting very intense again. But thankfully it seems the crisis team and everyone has forgotten about me today, still I just wish I wasn’t so darn dizzy. 

Highlighted

Hello @Eden1717 I am sorry to hear that things are intense for you right now. It seems like things have been challenging for you lately. That's no good that you are feeling dizzy and weird. Are you able to have something small to eat or drink? You might find that it helps you feel a bit better Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO  No I can’t do that. It doesn’t matter now anyway everything is all set now. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717  to be honest that sounds a bit concerning, I know we've talked before about ways you've kept yourself safe. It sounds like it's been such an exhausting and draining few days.  Can you tell me if you'll be able to keep yourself safe tonight? 

Highlighted

Sorry just forget I said anything. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, what's going on? Smiley Sad
Highlighted

It'd be good if you could stay safe and talk with us for a little while about what's been happening
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 , I'm just about to send you an email, so keep an eye out for that.