cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supporting each other through tough times without grief triggers

@Bananatime04Okay I made a thread where we (and anyone else who wants to join) can talk about stuff that's been going on (except that which relates to Macy, the counsellor we both lost)! When stuff is mostly relating to the loss of our counsellor, we've got our own threads to talk about that where we can't trigger each other (although it was mostly me getting triggered Smiley Sad )

Not sure how this is going to go but shall we give it a try?

Anyone can join in and give updates on how things are going btw!

So... how ARE things going?

Re: Supporting each other through tough times without grief triggers

so @MB95 help me get the ball rolling for this thread!.... My idiot cat re-injured himself so my day started with cleaning out his once again open wound of gravel and then bandaging it which he is only going to tear off. There's only so many times in a couple weeks we can keep taking him back to vets!!

I think the idea is everyone talks about good or bad stuff that's going on without mentioning she who must not be named (Macy) Smiley Tongue And we all support each other in a safe environment! Smiley Very Happy

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 Oh no your poor kitty!!

Would the cone of shame help at all?

We need to take our babies to the vet for thier check up, not looking forward to catching them...

I think this is great! No grief talk, just other crazy chit chat which I'm excited to see what we all come up with and where it takes us 🤣 

Your bloody cat sounds like he is in the walls wayyyy too much hahaha At least he keeps you on your toes! Lol 

Hmm... I'm gonna start the thread off with a random question from those silly question things we were doing originally except I think I might just ask this from the top of my head cause we know how much I LOVE travel lol 

So guys.. @Lost_Space_Explorer5  @Bananatime04 & @Tiny_leaf if you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go and why? And also.. what is your favourite non-Australian food?! 

A cemetery

Well that got dark real quick @Bananatime04 Smiley Tongue Actually my case manager used to tell me to go for walks and recommended going to a nearby really really old cemetery.. How dark is that?! Actually it was quite pretty and peaceful...

Hmm I would want to go somewhere with snow and mountains. Um italian food.

@Tiny_leaf, do you have cats too?! And I wish I had a cone of shame for him. He keeps getting bullied by the neighbours cats and he snuck outside today despite our best efforts to keep him safe. He's so stupid gahh

No I meant in the ground not visiting

There’s one other place I’d go but it’s impossible

I know @Bananatime04 Smiley Sad It just made me think of that story.. Things sound really tough at the moment for you, hey.. Can we help in any way?

Hope you all don't mind if i just pop in here to mention that my favourite place that I would travel to would be Japan! My partner and I love sushi and I think that the cherry blossom trees are so beautiful. Here is a photo of one! I think I understand wanting to see a cemetery as they can be so beautiful too with all of the blooming flowers,plants, and trees Heart 

cherry-blossom-trees.jpg

No