cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Exhaustion

Um... yeah. Basically what the title says.

The problem is I have to get stuff done before I can rest.

But I'm too exhausted to get stuff done.

So looks like I can never rest.

Highlighted

Re: Exhaustion

Hey @Tiny_leaf, it's nice to see you reaching out for help because you're always helping others Smiley Very Happy Would you like to talk a little bit more about what stuff you need to get done? This sounds really overwhelming and exhausting.. Smiley Sad It's important to prioritise sleep/self-care no matter what's going on but I understand this is just impossible sometimes..
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I normally do but recently I haven't had the energy to even do that. Smiley Sad

Partially normal life stuff but also the NDIS.

Technically I'm not meant to swear at organizations on here but I've got some words I'm thinking about them.

It's like my whole life is on hold until the plan review happens. And even then they might decide not to help as much as I need.

And then I'm screwed.

Highlighted

Awh I'm sorry to hear that @Tiny_leaf, this must be a really stressful time for you. Are there any back ups if the NDIS doesn't pull through enough for you? Haha I can imagine the swears are there Smiley Tongue

What usually helps when you're feeling this exhausted and anxious? Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 not really.

Right now I'm living the "backup" for if they don't help enough. It sucks.

I need more than.. this.

Highlighted

@Sophia-RO if you're still around could you just check in on Bannanatime and Lexi?

Things are getting fairly emotional over there, and I'm needing to take a break for a bit.

Highlighted

Yeah you definitely sound like you need more than what you've got! Good on you for defending yourself! Is there a way to appeal if they don't pull through? And yup, I was hoping a mod would step in too. It's awesome you're taking a break @Tiny_leaf
Highlighted

Hello @Tiny_leaf, I am sorry to hear that you have been feeling exhausted lately. It sounds like things have been really challenging for you lately. It must be really hard to wait for a decision, especially when the decision can change a lot of things for you. It is really great to see the support that you have been providing to other users on the forum tonight. It is really nice of you to check in on them, and thank you for letting me know as I will check in with them Heart
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 there is but it's even more effort...

@Sophia-RO Thank you.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  The NDIS can be super tricky to manage but I hope they can be helpful this time. I am sorry you are feeling exhausted.