cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fear - TW: ED

I am going on holiday in one week and I'm so anxious. I have anorexia, and the thought of not being able to control my food scares me. Plus, my family will constantly be on my back about eating, and I won't be able to escape it. How do I enjoy my holiday without worrying about this. 

Re: Fear - TW: ED

Hi @Blurryphaced 

Sorry to hear you are feeling so worried about going on holiday with your family. Just to let you know, I have edited part of your post that could have been triggering to other members. I can tell this situation is really terrifying for you. I'm wondering if your family know how you are feeling? And if not, would be helpful to let them know? Sometimes people can think what they're saying or doing is helping and don't realise that it's actually making you feel worse. I know it's really hard to be honest with the people in our lives sometimes and I'm super glad you have been open about how you are feeling here Smiley Happy

Re: Fear - TW: ED

Hi @Blurryphaced 

Just checking in to see how you are feeling now? When do you head away on holiday? Are you going somewhere exciting? I hope you've been able to chat with someone close to you about how you're feeling. 

Let us know how you're doing Smiley Happy