cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling weighed down

I'm trying to build myself up to actually talking about what's wrong. Not that anyone (in my life) really listens (or cares). 

Tonight I'm feeling weighed down by the ton of stuff that's going on for me. 

This probably won't make me feel much better BUT I am going to try some writing after my shower, maybe stop by the GR too. (and then delete this silly post)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: Feeling weighed down

Yay @N1ghtW1ng, I'm so glad you're trying to talk about what's going on for you, even if the reception you're getting isn't ideal.

And I think trying some writing is a great way to help you get rid of this feeling of being weighed down. Is there anything in particular weighing you down at the moment?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo it is a lot, so I'll add it in another post in case you don't feel up to reading it right now. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng hugs. I don't know what to say but we are here for you
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thanks @redhead