cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feels like I'll be waiting forever

My mind's going weird places right now.

It's running into a bunch of traumatic places but I feel so distant from it all.

It feels like I'm floating through it.

Highlighted

Okay so turns out I just forgot my antidepressants for tonight so I felt a bit more of my mental illnesses than usual.

I've taken it now so hopefully that should settle down.

And mum accidentally jump scared me so at least I'm not as disccosiated as much now (even if my heart's still beating a bit fast)

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  I am sorry I haven’t replied I know you are having a hard time I just haven’t known what to say I hope you are feeling better this morning. 

Highlighted

Thank you @Eden1717 

There's no pressure to reply, I know you're going through so much right now.

Highlighted

Hi @Tiny_leaf, thanks for sharing - it must be difficult to open up about this. Hearing those types of comments would really hurt especially since it has been an issue that you have really struggled with. It has taken so long for you to get to where you are with your progress.. it makes it hard when your parents are continuing to make hurtful comments. It seems like all of this lead to a horrible night but I am glad you found something to centre yourself. Sometimes it can help to know that you were feeling different due to your medication, rather than something else Heart Nonetheless, I hope you noticed an improvement today even if it was small.

Highlighted

Thanks @Taylor-RO 

I feel different today...

I don't know if it's less depression or more of something else.

I'm safe but I still have the urge to self harm in the back of my mind.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf ,

I'm glad to read you may be feeling less depressed and are safe (despite what's going on in the back of your mind) despite the pressures you've been under.  You've shown remarkable strength and courage.  Are you able to do something to kept your mind busy?  I started watching Stranger Things for the first time last night and I'm hooked! Heart

Highlighted

@Ronan-RO idk..

I feel really hopeless rn.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf,

I'm so sorry that you're feeling so hopeless.  It's a really tough time for you right now Smiley Sad.  I just want to check-in to see if you're still safe? 

Highlighted

@Ronan-RO yeah still safe.

Sorry it took me a while to respond, got distracted.