Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Having a miserable night

Over it

All this because if some selfish inconsiderate person thanks mate

So my post got edited but nobody responded? Cool.

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime

I am very sorry! I had responded but it looks like it didn't post Smiley Sad I can really understand your frustration at the current situation, and especially with how strict the restrictions are at the moment. I do believe that the restrictions are going to be reviewed on the 11th of May, but unfortunately a lot of the media has made claims that "Restrictions won't be lifted" as Dan Andrews has said he won't be lifting them before this date. 

I did have to edit your post as you made a comment which may have been considered harmful to other users. I can understand your frustration, however it's important to remember to keep our language respectful for everyone in our community. 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime,

Yeah, I used to struggle with sleeping. I was wayyyyyy to stressed out and depressed. I found that I was really able to ease my mind by doing a couple of activities from headspace and smiling mind, prior to going to sleep. The great thing is that both of these platforms have free stress-relief courses. You should try them too Smiley Happy

Hope this helps Heart

Yeah but he could just extend it further and this could go on for a long
time more @Andrea-RO I have had enough of it.

@Andrea-RO If was not a harmful comment it was a fact. 

I’m getting really sick of this shit.

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime, I have edited your recent post. I reiterate what @Andrea-RO has mentioned - we can hear how much this has impacted you and how frustrating this situation is. We all want to the restrictions to be lifted as quickly as possible. Even in these times, we need to be mindful of how posts may be harmful to the community.

@Taylor-RO yeah well I don’t know where you live but Victoria it’s still all fucked up and our premier probably won’t back down after the 11th we will be like this for months but my mates in the nt are camping????