cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headache

I don't know what to do anymore.

My brain constantly feels so full to the brim of thoughts. It hurts so much, and not just emotionally, but also physically.

Everyday I just get sucked into such a spiral that it hurts to breathe and my head feels like it's throbbing. Every second I can't distract myself feels as if my brain is screaming at me, until all the words become nothing but a unified shriek. I want to smash my head against a wall, I need it to go away.

it just gets harder to distract myself

I have no idea why I try to keep going. Is it my sister ? My family ? The desperation to feel happy despite my lack of hope ?? Whatever it is, everyday I spend with no improvement it dies just a little.

I'm terrified of myself, my deteriorating state, the darkness, but most importantly the thoughts of spending the rest of my life like this.

Because in reality it doesn't matter how many people ask me if I'm safe, it doesn't matter if anyone cares, it doesn't matter if anyone listens. Nothing has changed, and I'm tired of people trying to help me.

Re: Headache

Hi @Blurryphaced thank you for reaching out to us, it takes a lot of courage. I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling this way, it sounds like you are having a hard time. During these times when you feel like you are really struggling I would recommend contacting KHL or eHeadspace for some support. Is there anyone at home you can also speak to a family member or a friend? Self-care is really important during these times, how are you looking after yourself today? Heart

hey @Blurryphaced
it sounds really tough. i get asked alot if im safe too but like you sometimes it gets really hard to answer.
its important to have supports. can you speak to your gp, psychologist, psychiatrist, family, friends about whats happening? you dont have to go it alone.
Distraction only solves things for a while, sometimes i feel its just shoving things down instead of dealing with whats causing it. mahybe its the same for you... do you know whats causing/triggerring you to feel so low and hopeless?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @Blurryphaced,

Just wanted to check in and see how you are today? We care a lot about you and want to do everything we can to support you Heart I know you mentioned on another post that you were seeing the counsellor Wednesday, is this still the case? Thinking of you today and sending lots of kind thoughts your way Smiley HappyHeart

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here