cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Re: I am having a hard time

@Maddy-RO  What’s the point nobody cares anyway, I tried calling a helpline 10 times... no answer why am I even bothering everyone seems to want me gone maybe I should just let go. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 I'm not sure what people have said/done to make you think they don't want you around, but I imagine that would a really uncomfortable thought to sit with.

Is there anything I can do to best support you tonight?

I know you might not believe it right now, but we at ReachOut do care for you and do want you around. So please let me know if there's anything I can do to help on the forums, even if it just listening/chatting.

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO  There is nothing anyone can do or will do anymore I have run out of options. 

Highlighted

Okay. So what are you going to do tonight then?

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO  Why would you ask me that? 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 ,

Good morning to you.  I've just been catching up and it sounds like you've been going through a really tough time lately with multiple things going on for you Smiley Sad.  How are you feeling today? I hope you managed to get in a wee bit of rest Heart

Ghost Hug GIF

Highlighted

@Ronan-RO  I am not going well. I spent 6 hours crying yesterday which meant I have been feeling physically exhausted and not great all day I woke up only to fall asleep and have sleep paralysis so when I finally managed to get out of that I was even more exhausted than when I went to bed. Last night I had a massive panic attack and some really scary stuff happened and I was looking in the mirror and it didn’t look like me and the face changed into this creepy demon face and I was moving but I wasn’t moving but I was and I was hearing things and the things that come into my head were super intense and I feel like now I have a demon inside me and the eating stuff is still getting even worse and I nearly went to do something but because I didn’t get to sleep until around 7am my mum came home early from work as I was waking up and I couldn’t do it anymore and I really don’t know what to do I can’t really explain the rest I don’t know everything is just a really huge mess right now. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, the last few days have been so exhausting for you. It sucks that you weren't able to get any rest - I can imagine that it wouldn't help with how you're feeling. It also sounds like you have had a lot of really scary and frightening things happen. Today seems like it has been really overwhelming and messy for you Heart
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO  I don’t even know what to do anymore I am so tired and I feel like everything will happen again tonight and I am so exhausted I really can’t stand this. 

Highlighted

That is really tough @Eden1717. I am sorry that you are feeling so worn down and unsure. Did anything help last night while you were experiencing that?