cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm sorry for my absence

Psychosis is making my life hard atm. Forum land is making me confused. I'm sorry I'm not around rn. I hope to return more when I'm well. 

I could be going home from hospital tomorrow and that scares me but if so I'll just have manage. I guess I don't always have to know reality, after all what is really real. 

=============================
No matter what it is we've faced
It's now part of us
No matter what we've faced in this life
We can overcome
-As I Lay Dying

Re: I'm sorry for my absence

hey @redhead you need to take care of yourself first. its ok your not around even though i do enjoy chatting to you. you need to do whats best for you.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

Hey @redhead, it’s always perfectly fine to take time off to look after yourself.

Is there anyone at the hospital you would feel comfortable speaking to about your feelings re. going home tomorrow? A nurse perhaps?

Always here for you. ❤️

I'm going home tomorrow now, my mri has been postponed and I'll be going after that.
I'm feeling a bit better today, I actually slept last night. I'm seeing my CM soon to discuss support on discharge
It's now part of us
We can overcome
-As I Lay Dying

Home. I'll transition myself to being more online. I don't want to overwhelm myself, hope that's all cool
It's now part of us
We can overcome
-As I Lay Dying

hey @redhead of course thats alright. look after yourself first and just be online when you feel able to

hope you got all your supports organised now that your discharged...
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

@redhead I'm glad to hear are now home and will follow up with your CM and transition to being online as you manage Smiley Happy

Absolutely take the time you need, we must look after ourselves first Smiley Happy

What self-care things have you got planned?