cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In need of some friends please (wasn't sure where to post this).

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm just looking for some friends please. I have no friends in person at all and not many online either. I try my best to make friends but it's so hard.

I don't mind if people are male or female, and their ages. As long as people are polite and willing to chat and say hello (no pressure to, I just mean I'd like some friends as I mentioned) then that's fine.

I'm a female and I'm 21, I can't say my name here because of the rules but yeah. I'm severely depressed aswell as other mental illnesses I have diagnosed.

Thanks, hope to make some friends here. If not that's fine too I guess.

Re: In need of some friends please (wasn't sure where to post this).

Hi @musicfan_xo, just came from your another post, I also had mental illness and I'm now trying my best to recover cuz the depressive symptoms are pretty uncomfortable. Have you talked to a psychologist or counsellor?

@Macaria I've had nothing but traumatic experiences with Psychologists and a Mental Health Nurse, and also some GPs. I've been told that I'm faking it although I scored a 50 on a K10 test when I answered it honestly, amongst other things. Whenever I  try a new one, they're awful too. My GP is ok but he's not helping much with my mental health and some physical pain. I only have a Psychiatrist who is good who I've been seeing since 2019. But I don't even feel like seeing any professionals at all.

And sorry to hear you have mental illnesses too.

Aww that sucks Smiley Sad, and that can really influence the therapeutic relationship and made you feel worse. Finding a good psychologist or other professionals that suits oneself is really difficult and it takes a long time. I had a friend who was misdiagnosed with bipolar and that psychiatrist made her situation even worse, but fortunately she found a good treatment that suits her and gets better.

Sorry to hear about your friend @Macaria 

Sorry I'm so miserable and negative, I'm just struggling a lot lately. I have no friends at all and it's so hard. My parents are supportive and they do what they can but I have no other family except them and no friends. I've tried everything @Macaria 

aw @musicfan_xo it makes me sad to read how you've been struggling to have friends in your life. I have been there, it's a lonely feeling but if possible it's good to remind yourself that sometimes people come into your life, unexpectedly and change everything. I know that's also happened to me but I know it isn't nice sitting with the feeling that you don't have the friendships you want to have in your life. What I'm really glad to hear is that you have your family, something I've learnt is that as you grow older your relationships with family members become even more nourishing and fulfilling. Do you have any siblings or cousins that you get on well with? Also, I'm gonna do an email check in with you today so just keep an eye out for that Smiley Happy 

No I don't @Bre-RO 

@musicfan_xo 

What family members have been supportive to you in the past? Smiley Happy 

@Bre-RO nobody, I wrote I have no family except my parents and no friends either