cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Looking for people to talk to please.

@Kaylee-RO @Taylor-RO and other mods.

Is it ok if I keep this thread open but make another thread, which is sort of similar to this? (It'll be about being lonely etc)

@musicfan_xo that is absolutely fine Smiley Happy 

hey @musicfan_xo just wondered how your travelling today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I'm ok, how are you? @scared01 

im ok tonight @musicfan_xo
have you got much on this week?

@scared01 just my Psychiatrist tomorrow, seeing a new GP (well a different one at the clinic) cause I can't see mine until Feb. that's it I think. you?

i hope the new gp is helpful @musicfan_xo maybe this one will be good then youll have 2 good gps supporting you along your journey
have a busy week head unfortunatly. lots of work to do

@scared01 thanks, I hope so too. Just gonna get asked about Psychologists again though and it's making me stressed and annoyed. I feel so let down, like why me? I try and get help and no one wants to help me.

Good luck with your week, sorry it's a busy one

Heya @musicfan_xo it's been awhile! I'm sad to read how you've been feeling of late, it's a feeling I can relate to. It's hard not to question "why me" sometimes. I just want you to know how valued you are here, you are an important member of this community who is there for others. Whenever you're really this way, please know that there will be someone who cares to listen to you. What are you getting up to today? 

Hey @Bre-RO , thank you for the kind words. I'm sorry you feel the same way.

I have my Psychiatrist soon, I'm feeling really sick though and idk why, probably anxiety. I've seen him since 2019 though