cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Looking for people to talk to please.

I also can't find that either, I've tried @A_Friend 

@musicfan_xo I'm glad to hear your trying, could it help to find a Facebook page or community for a hobby you're interested in that is based in your state and I think to just keep looking.

I can't find that either & I'm also 3 hours away from the city, & I don't feel comfortable doing that @A_Friend 

Hey @musicfan_xo, sorry for the late reply I've been having a bad few days. How are you going? Colouring is totally not childish! I find it relaxing and good to manage anxiety when I'm on the phone to my counsellor. This is such an awesome thread. Making friends is so hard, I can relate- I've just about given up. I do have one friend but we're drifting apart.

How is everyone else going? Smiley Happy This thread is so supportive

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , I'm sorry you've had a few bad days. I have been too.

Is there anything I can do? Yes this thread is supportive, I was worried nobody would reply and would think I was stupid or something. I give up on making friends too, especially in person. Plus although I've tried literally everything to meet people where I live, I'm also worried I'll have traumatic experiences like I did at Headspace. Thats just my experience, it may help others, and this was in a centre. So I give up too with making friends

Hey @musicfan_xo I'm so glad you're finding this thread supportive, I think its a really lovely thread and i'm so glad you made it. Are you getting up to much today?

Not really @Hannah-RO 

Nah of course it's not stupid @musicfan_xo! And I'm sorry you had a traumatic experience with headspace Smiley Sad

How is everyone? I'm not sure if people will see my reply but yeah

Hello @musicfan_xo, I am doing well. How are you today? Do you have much planned? Smiley Happy