cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

this girl I used to be friends with has been calling me names and talking smack behind my back she's saying I haven mental issues and I should go kill myself.... I've had enough and I honestlydont know what to do anymore....

Negative comments from someone that used to be a friend

Hi @maddymoo0945

I've moved your comment into it's own post so that you can have your own space to talk more about what you are experiencing. We are here to listen and support you Heart I'm really sorry to hear you are receiving comments like that, particularly from someone who was a friend once. Sometimes people really don't understand the impact of their words and how hurtful they can be. 

@N1ghtW1ng asked earlier if there was anyone you felt you could talk to and you mentioned it had been hard to talk to people about your experiences. Is there anyone else who knows what has been going on like a friend, family member or mental health professional?

Re: Negative comments from someone that used to be a friend

Hey @maddymoo0945,

Just wondering how you're going. Are you on holidays now from school? It sounds like you've been going through some pretty rough stuff so sometimes having a break from the situation is helpful Heart

hello @maddymoo0945

that is really horrible! i really hope that you will talk to someone about this. bullying isnt right on any level.
also Kidshelpline and Headspace would be good for you to talk to as well. they can also support you through this.
please keep talking to us here though, we are here for you.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @maddymoo0945,

How have you been this last week?

ive been better. i was in hospital all week due to being sick as. but im okay now

Hey @maddymoo0945, sorry to hear that you've been in hospital all week Smiley Sad. But I'm happy to hear that you're feeling okay now Smiley Happy. Have you managed to have a chat with someone (whether that be a health professional, friend, family or helpline) about these negative comments you've received from a former friend like the others have suggested?

Oh wow @maddymoo0945 that sounds pretty exhausting, we are all so glad to hear you're okay now. What are you up to tonight, anything in the way of self-care? What do you like to do in your downtime?

well all i have been doing is drinking water and writing in a book about my
mental health and self asteem. soooooooo im coping fine for now.

@maddymoo0945 awesome work with the coping strategies! Smiley Very Happy