cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I need to get back on track

DONT!!!! @Erin-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

the reason I couldn’t breathe yesterday was apparently more than likely anxiety and reach out caused it!!!

for kicking me off

and leaving me with NOTHING

Well where the fuck am I supposed to go on Wednesday?? Start somewhere new? And magically be ok again?? Seems like that’s what you expect and I can’t do that

@j95 you probably won't see this till tomorrow, and I don't know the whole situation but, just wanted to say I'm going to miss you heaps while you're away and I hope you're able to get the support you need so you can come back as soon as possible! Heart

I'm sorry things are rough; it's really hard to have those feelings of having changed and maybe not knowing who you are or how to be the person you want to be. I definitely think acknowledging it and working on being the best version of yourself is a HUGE step.

I remember hearing you talk aaagges ago about an Aboriginal healing centre you were checking out, and I wondered if anything came of that? 

Please don't forget that we care about you, and so do people in your life like your siblings and mentors and friends! Heart

Nobody cares about me here so i’ll just fuck off and die then

If they cared they wouldn’t be doing this because clearly I am distressed over it