cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's 'Something's not right' all about?

I feel like I should never be happy in my life school and bullies and yes I’m only 14 but that’s just how I feel 

@Aaliyah_xxz it's okay we understand that's how you feel and it is definitely not a nice way to feel - you use the word should. Do you feel you are not deserving of happiness? We are all here to listen. 

Yea like every time I laugh and smile something tells me in my head that ‘aaliyah why are u laughing ur fat or they hate you ‘ that’s what happens if u know what I’m saying

@Aaliyah_xxzI think I understand, it's not a nice feeling when your mind tries to trick you like they hey?
It sounds like there is a lot of negative self-talk going on for you with this, what do you think?
Maybe have a look at this article on self talk and self awareness Smiley Happy

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hi @Aaliyah_xxz,  that must be so hard to have those words in your head when you're trying to enjoy something. 

You might want to look at our article here about Self-Talk - sounds like you've got some negative talk going on, but there are ways you can help change that to more positive self-talk. We also have some info on self esteem here .

Even if you feel like you don't deserve happiness, I believe everyone deserves to be happy and no one deserved to be bullied.  Do you think other people deserve to be happy?