cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's 'Something's not right' all about?

I feel like I should never be happy in my life school and bullies and yes I’m only 14 but that’s just how I feel 

@Aaliyah_xxz it's okay we understand that's how you feel and it is definitely not a nice way to feel - you use the word should. Do you feel you are not deserving of happiness? We are all here to listen. 

Yea like every time I laugh and smile something tells me in my head that ‘aaliyah why are u laughing ur fat or they hate you ‘ that’s what happens if u know what I’m saying

@Aaliyah_xxzI think I understand, it's not a nice feeling when your mind tries to trick you like they hey?
It sounds like there is a lot of negative self-talk going on for you with this, what do you think?
Maybe have a look at this article on self talk and self awareness Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hi @Aaliyah_xxz,  that must be so hard to have those words in your head when you're trying to enjoy something. 

You might want to look at our article here about Self-Talk - sounds like you've got some negative talk going on, but there are ways you can help change that to more positive self-talk. We also have some info on self esteem here .

Even if you feel like you don't deserve happiness, I believe everyone deserves to be happy and no one deserved to be bullied.  Do you think other people deserve to be happy?