cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scared...Idk

I don't know if what is happening to me rn is real or an alien simulation. Like they're programming all this crap to hurt me and everyone is out to get me and I'm stuck here. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Scared...Idk

Hey @redhead, I am sorry that you are feeling stuck and alone. I can only imagine how frightening this must be for you. You can get through this, we all know how strong you are. Are you able to keep yourself safe tonight?  Heart

Yeh

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'm terrified of seeing my case manager today. My CM is an alien.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead , that must be scary for you, and I'm proud of you for seeing the CM even though you're fearful. 

Let us know how the appointment goes. Heart

@gina-RO after about 10min my psychiatrist walked in my CM told him what I told her and it turned into a psychiatrist appointment and I'm starting 2 new meds tonight and stopping 2.
I'm still really confused but trying to trust my treating team. They're trying to help me, they're not the enemy, the aliens are.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'm really scared rn. WTF is real.

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead. This sounds like such a frightening situation. You are doing an amazing job trusting your treating team and recognising that they're trying to help you. Is there anything that would make you feel safe right now - a safe person, place, object? Would music help to 'drown out' the anxiety about aliens? Heart

@DruidChild atm I don't really know. I'm still at the respite place and don't know what to do.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

It's understandable not to know right now @redhead. Is there anyone at the respite place who you could talk to? Am I right in remembering that you have a stuffed sheep, or was that someone else...anyway, something that sometimes helps me when I'm scared is playing music really loud, snuggling a stuffed toy, and having a hot drink. Maybe that's something you could try to get through this fear? Are there any triggers for the thoughts, noises, etc that you could remove - images or light sources or anything? 

Hugs, we are all here to listen Heart