cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: So freaking confused! - emotion regualtion or effects of MI?

@cookies that is quite a predicament that your in isnt it

are you able to take a look around for another job and when you get another job quit your current one? that way you still have money  but your in a better environment?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

another employee is leaving and if i leave too they would be left with no one. So it would be better if i quit before my shift on sat, so they will have time to train another employee for that week or two the girl is still there.

oh hmmm sorry im not much help @cookies

maybe @Bree-RO could give you some better advice?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@cookies Definitely when it comes to jobs etc I think you need to look out for yourself, maybe when you write your pros and cons list try and just write it for you, not your employer. So long as you give them the notice required you're not doing anything wrong Smiley Happy

How would you feel about writing a pro's and con's to help?

I have spoken to couple people that have been through similar experiences since i posted, and i'm 98% sure i'm going to give my notice in tomorrow. Everyone says its not worth its being mentally abused.

That's a tough call to make @cookies but sounds like the right thing to do for your wellbeing right now. How did you go? And how can we help ? Smiley Happy

@Ben-RO I sent them a message, and tried calling them twice due to them not replying. But there is still no answer from them... I don't want to go in tomorrow because i can't take it. But i'm stuck because i still want to recieve my pay where they have not paid me for the month i worked.

Hi @cookies

I'm sorry to hear that all this has been happening Smiley Sad

Has work contacted you about the situation?

How have you been feeling today?

@missep nope haven't heard from them in like 2 days! i'm feeling a bit better nt being in that stressful enviroment

@cookies It's a good thing you've been feeling a bit better! I hope that it all gets resolved soon for you!