cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey hallow I'm here

Hey @hallow I just want to tell you I'm here I know exactly what your going through. I go though all the things you listed in your statement, and to be honest no one will ever understand, what we go through, what goes on in our heads no one will know or understand so I've just learned to deal with it I don't know how but I just have email me so we can talk further.

Re: Someone please help me i don't know what to do anymore..

bro i know what u've been through i have been there as well and still is. be happy your arent the only one

Heya @KrackyChan,

Sucks to hear that you're still going through some rough times Smiley Sad if you'd like to make a thread to chat about things some more we're happy to help Heart

Your not alone buddy, i'm going through the same thing
Don't give up

hey there @AQueenOfManyFandoms , I can see you're new the forums so welcome!! 

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time at the moment Smiley Sad 

If you want to talk more about it, you can make you own post over here . We're here to listen Heart

Re: Hey hallow I'm here

@Falyse @Hollow @I somehow came through hallow's post and noticed the abnormal amount of similarities between me and them

I really wanted to talk to them but seeing how they posted over almost 5 years ago and only remained online for 1 hour in total , that doesn't seem to be possible , although you seem to be experience the same situation , hopefully you aren't anymore , still I have never seen something that described my problem word by word 

I don't really know what I want to do , I suppose I just want to talk to someone with a similar mindset

I couldn't find any other way to contact you or them , so I suppose I will leave this message here 

If you or someone else with the same exact experience wants to talk 

Highlighted

Re: Hey hallow I'm here

HI @Usernam - welcome to the RO youth forum, we're really glad you've shared here. 

Even though this is an old thread - other members can see your reply, so thank you for reaching out. As you can see in the comments before yours - many other people have been through something similar - you're not alone. 

It must be really painful for you to be experiencing all of this - if you want to talk more, it might be a good idea to make you own post over here .

We are here to listen Heart However we do ask that members don't share their personal email addresses, as this is a strictly anonymous forum. 

Hope to hear more from you