Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

Are you safe @Bananatime04?

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I’m so sorry that this has happened to you.❤️It’s not fun, being in pain.
I was also in a bit of pain, but in my legs. I took a warm shower, and just let the warm water run onto the sore part of my legs. It helped a bit. I think it can also help pain in the stomach, but I’m not sure.

Have you managed to lessen the pain?

Here for you.❤️

@Tiny_leaf I’m so sorry
I am safe now
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx unfortunately I couldn’t do that considering it was so late..

Thanks though. I’ll be fine
Highlighted

Okay then...

I’m about to log off, I have to get ready for school now. -_- School sucks...
Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?
Highlighted

Yea I hope so
Highlighted

But seriously this is the third time something like this has happened.. and all very recently. The first time I woke up by the sound and feeling of someone spraying a deodorant can right behind my ear.. I felt it! And I woke up so suddenly and afterwards I was shaking and so scared I didn’t know what to do. You’ll never guess, no one was in my room 😒 then I woke up to the sound of my step dad rattling keys saying I’m going then mum was like no you can’t really loudly.. they were drunk btw. Then I ran out of my room as fast as I could to my lounge room and guess what.. no one was even awake 😒 then last night I wake up to the sound of mum screaming and sounding like she’s fallen off the deck then I run out and everyone’s in bed. What is wrong with me??
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 , 

How are you this morning? It's always really distressing to be in physical pain like that. You may already know about this service, but just thought I'd share here case you find it helpful - HealthDirect are a 24 hour free triage service, where you initially speak to a registered nurse. 1800 022 222 is the number, I've used it many times for myself and my family. Pain can mean so many things, and they're a really good number to call when you're not quite sure what to do. 

Do you have a good GP that you can speak to about these things, or ask your Mum to make an appointment?  Hope you're doing OK Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  It is actually very common for people to hear things that aren’t there as they are waking up or going to sleep it is to do with the sleep stages being a bit off and one part of your brain being alseep or awake longer than another. Kind of like sleep paralysis it is just a strange thing that happens when sleep is either disturbed or when you are not sleeping properly. It is harmless and not usually something to worry about, that being said if you are having sleeping trouble it is always good to see a doctor to see if that can be improved. You aren’t going ‘crazy’ though. Usually these things happen more when you are stressed out and your brain is trying to process things and it doesn’t have the space to do so. It sounds like you are not coming out of the dreaming sleep stage at the same time that your body is being woken up. Anyway try not to worry too much but it never hurts to see a doctor to be sure if it is stressing you out. 

Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04
Just seeing if you’re okay ❤️