Re: TW: Checking in

Sorry
Highlighted

Sorry for what @Bananatime04?

Morning @Bananatime04 

I can see you had a really hard night. I'm thinking of you this morning Heart  

I really wanted to recognise the beautiful support that took place last night, it's clear that you all care for each other Heart You all make this place really special. 

Thank you for sharing what helps you cry @xXLexi_Lou122Xx and thank you to @Eden1717 for acknowledging that sometimes it just happens when you feel ready to release those emotions. When I need a release of emotion sometimes I'll watch a touching film or listen to music that helps me process my sadness. 

Another absolute gem was shared here by @Tiny_leaf and I think what you said about self-care was incredibly wise. 

"All you need to do to deserve it is to exist." 

That is so true, thank you for sharing your insight with us all. 

Highlighted

Thanks @Bre-RO
Highlighted

@Bananatime04
I mean this with deep sincerity.

I deeply care for you, and I really want to help you. And I know that I've said this so many times, but I want you to know that I really am here for you, and I won't leave you alone when you need someone.

I never really had that someone, when I needed them. But I don't want you to have that same problem. That's why I'm telling you this now.

If you need someone, please let me help you when you do. Unless someone else like @Tiny_leaf, @WheresMySquishy, @Bre-RO, etc. Is online and able to help.

I can't emphasise this enough. I really want to help. I know I can help in some way, even if it's just a little bit. I will make the effort to be here.

//❤ You are worth Something. You are special, and no one can take that away. Anyone who tries, just want to be special themselves, but they can't find it. That's why we're made. To share our love. ❤\\
Highlighted

Thank you so much @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart reading your post really made my day yesterday! I just wasn’t quite sure how to reply but I’m so thankful to have you Heart

I also got a new phone today! Sad that my new case I got for my old one doesn’t fit anymore though Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 No problem!
I just felt that you needed to hear something, to show that someone cares for you. Smiley Happy I needed that too, last night. But I got that in person.

How are you going today? ❤️

Aw, that sucks! I want to make my own cover, but I don’t know how to, and my phone is hard to find a case for... Smiley Indifferent

Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Sorry I wasn’t here for you yesterday Smiley Sad
eBay! eBay has everything! I’m sure you’ll find the right case there Smiley Happy
Highlighted

That's okay @Bananatime04. I don't expect you to be there for me. As long as you check in occasionally, it's fine!❤

Lol. I will have to look there sometime then!
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx what model phone do you have? I could try find some places that sell the right cases that aren’t like 80 bucks (literally other than this $5 clear case I have, all the other cases for my phone were 80 bucks).

Today has been so tough Smiley Sad