Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

@Andrea-RO I’m scared to go to the hospital Smiley Sad I’ve never been before
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Tiny Leaf to the rescue!!

I have been multiple times, if you have any questions I'll answer as best I can.

I know how terrifying it is. But I promise it won't last forever Heart

Plus the first time I was there they brought in a therapy dog.

Highlighted

Omg @Tiny_leaf I can’t bring Eddie Smiley Sad I’m scared Smiley Sad
I don’t want to go I hate it there they’re gonna judge me and make me fat and they won’t understand and it’s gonna be horrible and I don’t want to go Smiley Sad

What was it like for you?
Highlighted

unfortunately, mental health in your teen years can often get worse (in the same way that you described) before it gets better. But a lot of people really learn how to grapple with their mental health when they've had some time to figure it out a bit more. 

I'll let @Tiny_leaf tell you a bit about their experiences, which I am sure will be really helpful Smiley Happy I'll have to log off now, but I'll talk to you guys later. 

Have a good night guys Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 yeah I missed my cats heaps when I was there...

They got so many cuddles when I came home.

The first time was just really boring.

I didn't actually need to be in hospital at the time, so I didn't get much from it.

Also I think hospitals have gotten better since I got there.

But yeah.. it's worth bringing books. Though last time I was there I got puzzles!!!

The second time I was visibly disabled and diagnosed with autism by then, and that mixed with ignorant doctor's meant there was a lot of discrimination. Smiley Frustrated

BUT that was mostly just from one person in particular, the others were really nice.

Also, there will probably be at least one really really good nurse. At least.

So it's probably worth getting to know the nurses a bit, because if you need help with anything they're the ones to ask.

Highlighted

Goodnight @Andrea-RO Smiley Sad as always, I loved chatting with you

Thank you

I hope you have a good week Heart
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I will lie myself out of there
I’m not staying

I will magically be happy (on the outside)
Highlighted

Awh I'm so sorry to hear you're going to hospital @Bananatime04 (I was reading your thread to see how you've been going) Smiley Sad Hopefully it won't be too bad an experience. I've been to hospital many a time too so ask away for me too! It breaks my heart to hear how much you're suffering. I'm so sorry.. Smiley Sad I have hope that things will get better for you though, I'll hold the hope for you ❤
Highlighted

Thank you Lost_Space_Explorer5 Heart I really appreciate it but now since you posted in my thread you’re subscribed to it and I don’t want to trigger you Smiley Sad I’m sorry Smiley Sad I didn’t mea fmgmnn g g
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 you can do that, and no one can stop you.

But will you see what it's like for one day first?