Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

@Andrea-RO are you around? I need help
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04

I'll be on for only a little while longer (until 11pm), but what's up?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO in my settings I have my email notifications on but ever since my like 5 week ban I haven’t been getting notifications when I get mentioned. Do you know how I can get my emails back? I don’t know when I get a notification anymore and it’s starting to annoy me because I keep having a build up of posts to reply to which REALLY stresses me out.
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  I'm doing a few things at the same time but I can talk to you. Heart

Highlighted

That does sound really frustrating @Bananatime04, I am sorry that you have to deal with that! I'm not quiet sure what might be the issue, but I can pass this query on to our tech team, and they might be able to take a look at this issue for you. 

Hopefully this helps!

Highlighted

Thanks @WheresMySquishy but if you’re busy don’t worry Smiley Happy
I’m just really sad and thinking about bad things
Highlighted

Thank you @Andrea-RO! Heart
Would you be able to make sure who ever is on when they take a look at the problem to tell me what happens?
I really appreciate you doing this Smiley Happy
Highlighted

no stress at all @Bananatime04 !

@Bananatime04  I am sorry I didn’t mean to make it sound like it would be easy I hope you are feeling better now. 

Highlighted

Sorry @Bananatime04 I went to lie down because I was in pain and I think I fainted or something.

I hope you're feeling better. Heart