cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW I really really hate myself

@Andrea-RO my mum is on the phone adding another ticket to the spirit of Tasmania on the 15th of may.. I’m moving to NSW in 3 weeks.

I’m devastated. My eyes are so swollen from crying so much last night and now this.. and I’ve been called into work today. I look like a mess Smiley Sad

I feel so tiny and feel like I’m being crushed by so many things
Highlighted

I’m going on the 9th now
Highlighted

I'm so so sorry to hear that @Bananatime04, I can only imagine how scary that must be for you Heart

Highlighted

im so sorry to hear @Bananatime04
thinking of you
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@Andrea-RO @scared01 thanks I’m fine
Highlighted

The pain doesn’t go away, you just make room for it.
Highlighted

That sounds difficult @Bananatime04, I am sorry that is how you are feeling Heart
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO it’s not just how I feel, it’s true
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  have just been catching up on posts from the weekend - that is really huge news for you, and I'm so very sorry that you're feeling so sad and helpless. Have they confirmed that you're moving to NSW on the 9th May now? 

We're all here for you. How are you feeling today? 

Sending good vibes :) : LSD

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO yes it’s conformed. All my stuff got taken by the removalists this morning. I sent my School counsellor and favourite English teacher emails to tell them I’m sad that I’m not going to see them again and how thankful I am to have had them. I actually forgot I didn’t tell them I was moving so they thought I was going to.. kill myself? And called my mum. It’s okay though because I got to talk to them on the phone Smiley Happy
My mums so excited which makes me happy even though I’m going to be depressed, I’m happy that I put my Mum before myself.

We are also coming back in a couple months to sort out the houses ready to be rented and Mum and I will both have the opportunity to choose if we want to stay or come home. I will be going to school over there.. I hope that if I come back I can be in the same classes with the same teachers Smiley Sad
I’m just so scared