cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TW Just need someone to talk to...

Just feeling lonely, and super upset at what my sister keeps doing everyday. She just won't stop fighting me verbally. She won't communicate with me, and does so many other thongs without telling me the plan. 

I just want my real sister back, and to stop fighting all the time. Because of her, I keep wanting to cry all the time. 

Not to mention that my friends are unfair on me. I'll explain more later when I get home.

I'm just so over all the fighting, tears of pain, and just dealing with it all so unfairly. I swear the world is against me sometimes. Even my injuries and physical body condition is just hard to live with. I wish my life was easier to cope with. 

I'm safe.

Highlighted

Re: TW Just need someone to talk to...

I am not sure how old you and your sister are but when me and my sisters where both teenagers we fought a lot I think sometimes it can be hard trying to develop into your own person when your siblings are also trying to do the same it changes the dynamic and often causes a lot of friction. For me it is a lot better now that we are all in our early 20’s. Hopefully things settle for you soon. 

Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I'm sorry to hear that your relationship with your sister is one that is of tension and argument. I know that arguments can hurt you a lot, especially if it's with someone you love or are just close to. My sister is younger than me and we've definitely had our fair share of heated arguments, but over time luckily, it got a little better. Also though, I realised that no matter how much we fought and things, we had each other's backs at the end of the day, especially if we needed it, or if one of us found out someone had hurt the other. I hope you'll reach that stage soon! 

For now, maybe have a chat with your parents about it? Explain that it's taking an emotional toll on you and that you don't mean to just tell on her or something, but you genuinely just want a better relationship with her and to be able to talk to her well. I believe the rough patch will come to an end eventually. When there's too much noise, try doing some self-care. When things get heated at my house, I often isolate myself from the situation, put on my favourite music, do something I love and calm myself down before trying to have a conversation with them again. There's usually no point in trying to talk to someone when either them or you are feeling especially emotional. Maybe try and clear your head space and then talking again when things are better? Heart

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717
I’m turning 15 and my sister is going to be 14.

I honestly agree with you on that, because we are all growing as a person.

I spoke to my mum about it, because I couldn’t hold in my tears any longer. I was crying when I got out of the car, and she asked what was wrong etc etc. (@ayrc_1904 I know you asked about this too), I told her what was happening, and then we sat down with my sister and talked about it for 10 minutes, before I had to get taken to my Drs appointment. My sister is still mad, but she knows now that everything was just a misunderstanding between us.

But what happened at the train station was quite embarrassing for me. I was at coles, and was walking to the train station to meet my sister there. My sister was calling me, and was walking towards the tracks, making the station master or whatever he was worried for her, and made sure she was okay. When I got to the station, he spoke to me, and asked why I said that she couldn’t get on a different train. I had no clue that was a question that was asked to me, because I know it wasn’t. Then I take a so called “joke” offensively, and just makes me feel even worse in general.

But I’m going to call my special person, that I don’t get to speak to normally.
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  It is good you talked with your mother and that things are a little better there. I am sorry the situation at the train station made you feel worse. I hope you were able to speak to the person you wanted too. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 Yeah. Everyone’s cooled down a bit, and everything’s sorted itself out. We still have our fights, but it’s okay for now.

My body isn’t functioning the way it should be currently... Today I started having a dizzy spell, and got very pale. My Drama teacher asked if I was okay before a game we were playing, and I said I was fine. I probably needed to sit out though... I was twitching all over my body, and I keep needing to sit down often. I even started imagining the worst case scenario from my latest spell. And that is not a fun thing to start thinking about.

It’s quite unusual, but it could be the fact that I haven’t had enough sleep lately. I keep having late nights and early rising mornings. I’m yawning every 5 minutes too! Smiley Mad

I guess I just don’t know what to do anymore. My body is so physically drained, making me feel tired and constantly have tired-dizzy spells.

I don’t really feel anything right now either, except for tiredness and soreness all over my body.

@Bananatime04 sorry if this doesn’t make much sense. I can’t even type properly without getting autocorrected tonight... Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
Sorry my supporting skills are pretty rusty today.. finding it hard to come up with the right words for some reason.

I hope you’re feeling better today though, it must suck to feel the way are! Have you been keeping hydrated? Also I use this app (you’ve probably seen me mention it), it’s called Breethe and it has such soothing music for sleeping.. it has meditation options but the soothing music really helps me sleep. You can select what time duration you want as well. It’s worth a try??
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Glad to read that things have sorted itself out with your sister Heart 

I hope you were able to get a good sleep last night, it sounds like your body really needs it. It's pretty unsettling when your body feels off and you're not sure why. How are you feeling today? 

Highlighted

Thank you @Bananatime04. It's okay, we all suck at supporting every now and then.

I find apps not very useful, but I would love to have music playing when I'm going to sleep. Except that my parents won't allow me to have my phone in my room at that time, and it locks out at 9.

@Bre-RO yeah, I'm glad too.

Oh man, I'm so tired. I can't go to bed earlier, but I can't sleep in later either. I just want to get a good sleep. I'm getting very burnt out...

My body is still off, because of how much I keep twitching. It's like a violent twitching, but not seizing. And I know that it has to do with my burnt out stuff and health condition.

I'm doing okay, but as you all probably put together, I'm very tired and drained. Physically and emotionally.

And, I barely got the chance to eat when I needed to. I had so many meetings I had to go to, I had to wait til 2nd break to eat. That's not until after 3rd period. During 3rd period, I was getting dizzy.

But I've had the chance to replenish my blood sugar, even if it meant that I had to wait a while.

I'm okay for now. I'm gonna go and rest now though...
Highlighted

Oh @xXLexi_Lou122Xx that really sucks! I don’t have anymore suggestions atm because I’m really not thinking straight I’m sorry Smiley Sad
Just remember it won’t last forever and you’ll get through it Heart