cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Not doing so great

@Maddy-RO nothing's working

And it doesn't really matter if i deserve kindness irl because it's not like that'll happen anyway.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  Who is lying to you? Is this your treatment team again? I am sorry that must be horrible for you. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 treatment team and people in charge of horse riding and my friend hid something from me. 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  That must be hard. I am not sure about the horse riding is it possible that there was a mix up and that they can fix whatever it is? I also don’t know about the friend but I hope you can work things out with them. As for the treatment team maybe you need to set up a new communication system to make sure you are getting the information you need. 

Highlighted

Omg @Tiny_leaf (replying to the post where you said if anyone on here met you we’d treat you like everyone else)! Firstly, HELL NO I WOULDNT! I’d probably pass out of excitement! You mean so much to me and if I had a chance to meet you, I would take it in a heartbeat! I love you and over the past year you have helped me so much and saved my life. There is no way that I would ever turn you down or treat you like other people do after everything you’ve done for me Heart I would offer you all the kindness, support and everything else that I could offer you in person and more than I could on here! You’re still the same person behind your screen and in person so please don’t think that I would treat you differently because.. oh man I don’t know how I’d react! But I’m telling you, it wouldn’t be shit!

Please keep your head up Heart (ya never know, we could meet at a mod workshop thing because I wanna go every year that I can after I’m 18!)
Highlighted

@Eden1717 idk.. i hope so though..

And thank you @Bananatime04.

Highlighted

TW for stuff on disordered eating

Just yeah.. please be aware of that before continuing. 

So I'd been working really hard on it and putting heaps of effort into paying attention to my hunger cues and eating when I'm hungry and eating enough. Like even with a really tough couple of days where I could barely eat no matter how hungry I got I still somehow got through it.

And obviously eating enough has meant that I've gained some weight.

And I had no problem with that, because like... it was a reminder that I'd been working on looking after myself.

But then dad decided to take me aside and talk about how I'd gained weight and "had to be careful" and all that stuff and like...

He wants me to look after myself but doesn't like the results?

I'm really upset. Like I had to fight for that. And apparently "that" is unacceptable. Idk why I bother.

I feel like it's really going to send me backwards. But then I'm not sure I know what backwards even is. 

Highlighted

Actually I'll just tag @Jess1-RO and @Bre-RO if you guys are on because I tried to be within the guidelines but stuff around eating is where I make the most mistakes.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf 

You have posted really safely here and I just want to say that we are really proud of the steps you have made to pay attention to your body. From where I stand you've made some really positive changes and steps forward. 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some negativity at home. That must really hurt. 

Highlighted

Awesome, thanks @Bre-RO. Just thought it was better to double check.

And thank you.. and yeah, it does..