Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW it's all too much

@Bananatime04 a bit tired and sore...

How about you?

Highlighted

That’s not good @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad are you able to just rest today? I find baths with radox muscle soothe bath salts really helpful when I get sore muscles from gym Smiley Happy

I’m not good at all and I’m not goi into detail because this isn’t my thread. I got a dress for a wedding this weekend tho.. it’s my stepdads daughters wedding. I like it Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 my brother's just being... himself Smiley Sad

Weddings can be fun! Except for the last one I went to... everyone was really grabby and the guy doing it took a break from the ceremony to complain about marriage equality.

But my other cousin's is happening soon, which should be a lot better.

Are you looking forward to it?

Highlighted

Oh @Tiny_leaf I’m sorry Smiley Sad is there anyway you can get some privacy anywhere? I know your room is being renovated but is there somewhere else you can go?

Yea idk.. weddings are kinda scary for me because people are drinking and.. it just reminds me of trauma. Drunk people scare me. Other than that, the foods usually pretty good but yea I’d rather be at home on here tbh 😕 I thought the dress was nice in the shop and I tried it on before I got it but I just tried it on again and I don’t like it as much. It makes me look.. skinny. I usually think I look too fat but.. it’s hard to explain I’m sorry I need to stop talking about me.

Do you wanna talk about anything that’s on your mind?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I know what you mean. And it's okay, you can talk about yourself as much as  you'd like to.

And fair enough.. drunk people are frightening for me and I have no trauma around them...

And he's now in his room finally.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  Sorry, our internet kept cutting out and disconnecting so I couldn't reply earlier. Smiley Sad
Thanks for asking about me. Heart
The pain is better since I had the stent installed (it has some side effects though), but the surgery and antibiotics kind of changed my sleeping habits, appetite, etc. The routine I have been told to do for my eye problems has kind of gone out of the window because it involves doing certain things at certain times of the day, which is hard to do now because my body clock has gone a bit crazy. I imagine it will be like that for at least the next few weeks considering there are more procedures to come, but today is my last day of oral antibiotics so I'm hoping that the stomach-related issues will settle down. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf sorry that I’ve taken so long.. I sent an email confirming my response to you but I’ve still had no reply so it doesn’t matter anymore.

How are you feeling now?
Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy oof... body clocks aren't fun when they don't work...

I hope it all settles down for you soon!

Doing certain things at certain times of the day.... I have no idea how you do it even without all that other stuff going on!

Is the pain better now that you've had some medical attention? 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO (I think you're on atm? Sorry if not)

I was thinking of making a thread on executive dysfunction, do you think that would be a good idea?

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf 

I think it would lovely for you to create a space for people to talk about their experiences with executive dysfunction. As always, as long as it sits within the guidelines, that would be a great addition to the forums. 

Great to see you taking initiative to do things like this Smiley Happy