cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Taking a break for not so good news

yeah i didnt really sleep at all last night and have been up since 4am so started watching them at that time @Esperanza67 hmm i like them all but i havent watched the devils wear prada for ages and i do quite like that movie. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Yeah me too @scared01! Sorry to hear that you didn’t get sleep at all last night Smiley Sad. Hopefully it won’t happen again tonight. 

@scared01 I'm sorry to hear you didn't sleep well. But well done on watching some movies and chilling out Smiley Happy
I haven't seen Devil wear Parada for ages! It's a good show Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hi @scared01,

I wanted to pop on and say I'm really proud of you for taking care of yourself Heart 

You have shown so much strength. We're always here for you Smiley Happy 

This is a tough time but you are always so thoughtful to others and such a great builder Smiley Happy 

I quite like Devi Wears Prada as well! Do you like Disney movies?

thank guys 

nah we had some nasty storms here and was like a light show! and the house was rumbling and shaking and some of the lightning strikes were really close as was worried about the power and i dont like storms at all! so a rough night but i did manage a few hrs after it settled down @Bee@missep@Esperanza67@honky

@missepi love all sorts of disney movies! esp the classics and the new ones like petes dragons and beauty and the beast reborn, inside out, wreck it ralph, uhh too mnay too list but im sure ive seen them all lol

Hey @scared01, I feel the same way about storms sometimes too! But I’m happy to know that things have since settled. How are you going tonight? What movies/TV shows are you now watching?

im going better tonight. it was good being able to get some sleep even though it wasnt till late through th storm. i dont do well in little storms let alone big ones! i do feel kinda silly though but all well i guess everyone has silly fears sometimes hey. 

um well im the big bang theory now but was watching daddy day camp and daddy day care earlier. they are quite funny- have you ever seen those?

Don’t feel silly @scared01! I know heaps of people who are scared of storms also so you’re not alone. 

I have seen both Daddy Day Care and Daddy Day Camp but not in years! Same goes for the Big Bang Theory. Perhaps I should start watching it again. What other TV shows do you like watching?

yeh thats true! @Esperanza67

i know i thought id bring out some older movies. i do still like them but not over doing them. 

hmm i like mrs browns boys, 2 broke girls, friends, modern family, greys anatomy, and of course big bang theory

Wow, you have a great taste in TV shows @scared01 Smiley Happy. I especially love Friends and Modern Family! What are your favourite episodes from those shows?