cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tired of my doctors and my health

@WheresMySquishy I hope she at least gave your sister a referral to someone who knows the condition instead of just "giving it a go".

And yeah, some doctors seem to randomly decide on a list of things that their patients can never ever have even if they show every symptom...

And she was so, so dodgy. She actually (still) works  for a government run organisation. She seemed to think that my mood issues, hallucinations and suicidal ideation were simply mild anxiety. Which is the story of why I spent six months un-medicated despite having an un-diagnosed form of severe depression.

I'm on medications now though, so I'm much more stable.

Also, I'm currently looking for potential doctors! Smiley Happy Hopefully I'll find someone I can work with, I'll definitely be using that list from earlier to help me choose.

@May_ the mind body connection sounds interesting, I'll look more into that when I can. Smiley Happy

Hey @Tiny_leaf! Found your thread!
I was just wondering if you’d like to talk about what you’re going through rn?

My psychologist has nearly finished the first proper report on my mental illnesses!!

And it's not grossly inaccurate like my first one!

I mean, apparently I have the receptive language skills of a three year old (I'd love to meet a three year old who can keep up with the discussions of a year 12 literature class, but anyway...), but it's still fairly good, and I should be able to use it to get the support I need! My fingers are crossed for getting a service dog eventually...

Anyway, there's now one less thing for me to deal with. Smiley Happy

@Tiny_leafthat's great news! I'm glad you're finally getting the right support! Smiley Happy

@Tiny_leaf good to hear you are closer to getting the support you need Smiley Happy

Great to hear @Tiny_leaf!

How are you today?

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx!

Sorry for my very late reply, today has been busy, but otherwise good. Smiley Happy

How about you?

That's good to hear.
I'm tired, not feeling well, but should be able to get through the school day today. Hopefully without passing out......
But apart from that, I'm going to the gym, to try and get rid of this fat on my body. I've been working pretty hard lately, and I think it's paying off!

So glad to hear the good news about that report @Tiny_leaf! Smiley Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx how did you go at school yesterday? Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that sucks...

I hope today was better though.