cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Voices

@redhead Oh no!! You might be in for a rough night then....try and get through as best as you can but it doesn't sound pleasant. At least you can pick up your meds tomorrow? 

@redhead  It breaks my heart that you are feeling this way. I have so much respect for how proactive you are in getting help for yourself when you are feeling down - could I please ask you to take this one step further tonight, and contact Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467, or access the online chat via this link. Heart

@TOM-RO yeh

@mrmusic what's the point. I called them earlier today
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead  the point is to make sure that you remain safe tonight. If you don't feel that SCBS will be helpful, please ring Lifeline on 13 11 14. Would you be willing to contact either of these services tonight? Heart

Why do I have to be safe. I'm sick of being safe
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead  I'd like to really encourage you again to contact the crisis lines that have been suggested for you (SCBS, 1300 659 467 or Lifeline, 13 11 14). If you do not feel you contact a crisis line at this stage, then you need to take yourself to the emergency department at your nearest hospital.

You are such a valuable person, based on your contributions on RO - I really admire the fact that you have managed to stay clean of self-harm for six months - that's one heck of an achievement! Please use this as positive encouragement that you can do this and pull through.

For you @redhead, I just found this. All credit to @DruidChild for originally posting it.

Hi Ya @redhead

You can do this ok. 

Did you know you have really 262800.288 minutes with out self harming now that is an amazing accomplishment to be proud of 

do take care please

Hey @redhead how are you traveling today? Touch in with us when you can Heart

Hi guys.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire