cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When can I die?

Kinda better then what I was. Went to the physc today, didn't mention the suicidal thoughts Smiley Sad but we did talk about lots of stuff and I am now going to get into a better routine.

That's great @Grake, kinda better is still better. Do you think the routine will help with the thoughts? It is tough to tell people the hard things but you've still done a great job in talking about lots of stuff.

Keep us updated. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

A routine used to work for me so I just need to be strict and actually follow through. My physc also told me I need to give myself permission to do enjoyable things and I should do something enjoyable everyday. I may make a thread a bit later and get some suggestions on what othsrs find enjoyable to get ideas. Because at the moment I watch youtube and that is about it.

That thread sounds like a great idea @Grake, doing something enjoyable is an important thing and it can be even the smallest thing like stepping outside and going for a walk or taking a photo of something nice.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

You could also use other enjoyable things as rewards for following your routine. They can be hard to stick to and rewards can make the effort just that little bit sweeter. Smiley Happy