cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: idk anymore

OceanMaster1207 Just have to wait it out and try to
act fine.

That must be really exhausting for you, acting fine with everything else playing on your mind @FootyFan26.

Sometimes it's okay to acknowledge some of the feelings you're feeling. What would it be like to express these feelings to someone you trust? A teacher? A school counsellor?

Highlighted

To have someone that knows what's going on would be cool @OceanMaster1207 .

@FootyFan26 definitely! And it would give you the space to talk in more detail about how all of this is affecting you, and to not have to pretend like everything's okay all the time.

Do you think this is something you might try? If you like we could go over some ways you might approach someone who you think is trustworthy?

@OceanMaster1207 I never end up doing it because I get too nervous.

@FootyFan26 that's okay! It sounds like this might be a pretty scary step for you to take. But I would encourage you to give it a go- you can tell us all about how it went, so either way we'll still be here to talk to. But just remember, this is part of your teachers' and school counsellor's jobs. They're there for you to turn to if you need, and it sounds like you already have a bit of a connection with some of your teachers ☺