cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Hi! Welcome to ReachOut!

I'm @Ben-RO and I'm a Community Coordinator. It's my job to look after everyone on the forums. I'm here to tell you what the forums are and how you can get involved. 

So what are the forums anyway? 

The forums are a place people go to talk, they’re just like all the other places you go to talk to people online. Our forums are special though, because you can talk about stuff you’re not ready to share anywhere else and nobody will know. We’ll listen and support you, no matter what Smiley Happy

Here's how you can get started: 

1. Sign up by clicking here
  2. Say hi! -If you've already signed up just click Reply to this post.  
  3. We'll say hi back and welcome you to the forums Smiley Happy 

We'd love to get to know you a bit better. So tell us a bit about yourself- if you'd like. Here's some questions to answer Smiley Happy 

What's your favourite colour? 

What's your favourite way to relax? 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

hi @Ben-RO and everyone

im scared01 and im a builder (perhaps @Ben-RO should explain lol, not good at explaining lol)

my favourite colour is well i have 3, sky blue, turquiose and also purple Smiley Happy

my favourite ways to relax are reading a good book, listening to music, chilling here and playing thr games and talking in the hangour section, going for a drive and sitting and watching the waves

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

I've been a member for like ever (3.5 ish years) but anyway I want to say hi to anyone who is new here and I don't want to scare anyone off Smiley Tongue

My favourite colour is red
My favourite way to relax is hot showers and all sorts of tea varieties

————————————
Said the past is dead
The life I had is gone
Said I won't give up
until I see the sun
- Red
—————————–

hello!! I'm Nimuir and I've been lurking on the forums for a few weeks but I finally made an account haha,,

my favourite colour is dark purple, and i think my favourite way to relax is to read a good book or play video games? :')

Welcome @Nimuir!

I’m FootyFan, I’m also sometimes referred to as Footy and I’m a builder in the forums, I’ve been on here for about two and a half years.

My favourite color is blue and I like to relax by playing footy or listening to music.

Hello! Smiley Very Happy I've been here for... awhile Smiley Tongue and I'm a moderator! Smiley Happy

Welcome @Nimuir Smiley Happy

My favourite colour is currently yellow, although I love colours in general Smiley Tongue And my favourite way to relax is chilling with tv, usually Smiley Very Happy

@Nimuir what kind of video games do you play
————————————
Said the past is dead
The life I had is gone
Said I won't give up
until I see the sun
- Red
—————————–

@redhead hmmm I enjoy quite a wide variety; WoW, Overwatch, Skyrim are my main favourites, but I've enjoyed games like Tales From the Borderlands + The Wolf Among Us, Dishonored, Portal, Transistor and Bastion.... I tend to like rpgs / story-oriented games Smiley Happy

heyya @Nimuir, welcome to ROSmiley Happy

I'm a fairly new builder, looking forward to seeing everyone around the forumsSmiley Happy

What's your favourite colour? BLUEEE

What's your favourite way to relax? Chilling and listening to musicSmiley Happy

Hi, I'm new and have no idea how to use this! I'm going through a heartbreak and I just want someone who understands to talk to !!

Thankyou xxx