cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Dear self,
Thank you for getting through today. I know it was huge, even though you’ve had bigger days than today.
You managed to stay conscious, and not make friends with the floor, like you normally do.
You also managed to talk to the scary English teacher, whom many people are scared of, and she helped you get some strategies to work better and more efficiently. You even managed to avoid detention from her, because you spoke to her later that day. 🙂

You also reached out, to a teacher who cared enough to insist on making sure you were okay.

You survived a flashback, especially because of how bad it was, despite being in a class and making it look like everything was fine.

I’m proud of you, because today seemed pretty big.
You did all those things, without much help from anyone else.

Now to rest a bit, in a nice fluffy blanket, because you are so tired right now, and probably need to lie down anyway. Don’t want to make friends with the floor today, or ever! 😛

Love,
Your proud self.

Dear teacher,
Thank you for asking to chat with me about my school work after school, I now have strategies to start working more efficiently and actually get some work done.

And you aren’t so crabby as everyone says and thinks you are. You’re actually just like another teacher I had, at my last school, who is pretty much like you. Strict, old school, but very kind and willing to help in any way possible, despite not showing it in class.

Sincerely,
A much more confident student. Heart
Who rated this post