cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Unread Letters

Dear self,
Thank you for getting through today. I know it was huge, even though you’ve had bigger days than today.
You managed to stay conscious, and not make friends with the floor, like you normally do.
You also managed to talk to the scary English teacher, whom many people are scared of, and she helped you get some strategies to work better and more efficiently. You even managed to avoid detention from her, because you spoke to her later that day. Smiley Happy

You also reached out, to a teacher who cared enough to insist on making sure you were okay.

You survived a flashback, especially because of how bad it was, despite being in a class and making it look like everything was fine.

I’m proud of you, because today seemed pretty big.
You did all those things, without much help from anyone else.

Now to rest a bit, in a nice fluffy blanket, because you are so tired right now, and probably need to lie down anyway. Don’t want to make friends with the floor today, or ever! Smiley Tongue

Love,
Your proud self.

Dear teacher,
Thank you for asking to chat with me about my school work after school, I now have strategies to start working more efficiently and actually get some work done.

And you aren’t so crabby as everyone says and thinks you are. You’re actually just like another teacher I had, at my last school, who is pretty much like you. Strict, old school, but very kind and willing to help in any way possible, despite not showing it in class.

Sincerely,
A much more confident student. Heart
Highlighted

Dear Macy,
Please come back 😔

Highlighted

I am sorry that you feel this way @Bananatime04, I hope you have been able to find some activities to do that have made you feel a bit better !
Highlighted

Well done @xXLexi_Lou122Xx those things are huge!!! Smiley Very Happy

@Bananatime04 I’m sorry you’re feeling grief atm, sending internet hugs! Heart

Highlighted

Dear [name], 

I’m so glad you told me you liked me that night. 

Being with you has changed the way I look at myself and the world. 

I wish that we were on the same continent, but at the same time, I am just grateful to know you and be in your life. 

I’ll never break the promise we made. 

Thank you thank you thank you. 

Love, 

[my name] 

Highlighted

@DruidChild Thank you!

Ooh~ Its always so nice when we get told that someone likes us!
I hope you cherish the moments you have with this person! Heart
Highlighted

You’re welcome @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ! You’re a super star to deal with all of that in one day! Heart

And thank you, I definitely cherish every moment!! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Haha, yes! It was hard, but I got through it! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Macy,

I actually can't believe this is real and I really had to say goodbye. Forever. I don't know if there are words to use that would ever come close to expressing how thankful I am to have had you in my Life over the past nearly 2 years. You have changed me, so positively affected me, supported me through the hardest parts of my life, made me laugh and so much more. You are the reason I didn’t take my life on many occasions. I want to make you proud, even without you by my side but I don’t know if I can do that. Although we have had our forever goodbye, everything you have offered me has continued to stay with me and I always reflected on your support. Over the years you have become more than just a counsellor to me, you were my number one inspiration. Despite my Deep sadness, feeling lost and losing Hope, I am in fact so proud of you for achieving your goals. I have had many professionals in my Life and none of them have come close to making such a positive impact on my Life as you have- that shows that you are not just achieving your goals, you're absolutely smashing them! When I attended my step sisters graduation (she graduated as a psychologist) I was so touched by the work they had all done to get themselves there and I'm so happy for you, being one of those people. Whatever and where ever your next journey may be, they are already so lucky to have you. They have really hit the jackPot. Like more than once. Probably times that by 10 or more. You inspired me to chase my goals and put myself first when I needed to and I truely hope you have made the right decision for yourself.
From our end of session facts, to discovering your awesome sense of humour, your fun personality, cringey chats about love and not to mention your extremely helpful and unique way of supporting me, I have been so heavily influenced by you and I am so happy that other people will also have the incredible fortune of having the same experience I have had. Thank you for all the time I have been able to spend working with you, I significantly value every word and second of your time that you have allowed me to have. I will never forget you. Thank you for helping me become a person that I was proud of.

My favourite qualities that I love in you are your wisdom, encouragement, compassion, trust, patience, determination and just the kind of person you are. This is all going to make you the best psychologist ever.. ( I wish you were my psychologist 😢)

Thank you with all my heart. I will miss you more than anything but I will never forget you

I think the hardest part of losing someone isn't having to say goodbye, it's learning to live without them. Always trying to fill the void, the emptiness that is left inside your heart when they go.

I don't know how to live without you Macy, but I promise I did try my best.

I wish I could have you by my side forever but I know that can't happen. You will always be in my heart and thoughts

But why did you leave me? You knew that I would be heartbroken. You knew that the only reason I came to nsw with my parents was because I could bring one of my supports with me, my best support, you. But just as I got here you had to go didn’t you? Did you even care that I had just lost everything in my life and that you would add to that? Do you even think about me? Do I even mean anything to you? I named my dog after you, you meant so much to me and I was nothing to you. You knew I had a fear of you leaving me, I would ask regularly if you would ever leave me, I guessed that you were leaving the second after you said you had to tell me something. I hate you right now 😥 how could you leave me? Why now? 

Im never going to hear your voice again, I’m never going to see you, im never going to get anymore emails from you, I’m never going to wait in your queue again, I’m never going to get anymore messages, I’m never going to recover from what you’ve done to me. 

Please just come back. I can’t do this without you

Am I not worth just a little bit more of your time? Please Smiley Sad 

goodbye Smiley Sad 

- A

Highlighted

To someone,

I would never ever tell anyone to just catch their breath if they have asthma nor would I tell someone to walk a broken foot off. So don’t fucking tell me this is just in my head, it’s a mental illness and doesn’t work like that.

Sincerely,

Me