cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Bre-RO
Uber contributor

Reading through everyone's posts on this thread made me so happy and got me thinking about more things I like in this world Heart 

• Being on a huge adventure. For me, nothing compares to the feeling of being on a plane (even though I am a terrible flyer) and landing in a new city. I love seeing a new skyline, lighting up the night and swooping down into it. I looove stepping out of an airport and getting my first smell of that place. I'll never forget how excited I was when I first stepped out into Vietnam and I could smell the smokiness of people cooking out on the streets. I will also never forget laughing with my dad as we sat in the back of our taxi, holding on for dear life as we dodged bikes and trucks. 
  • That moment at a live concert where the music stops and everyone is singing together, gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. 
  • Unexpectedly fun days/nights where you end up some place you had no clue you'd be and you and your friends talk about all the funny things that happened for days after. 
  • One thing I looove in this world is Mardi Gras. Being in the crowd is amazing and so is being in the parade, stepping out onto Oxford Street and hearing the roar of pride never fails to make me so happy. 
  • Foooood. I've been through phases of having a hard time with eating but I love the feeling food can bring. Especially that comforting feeling of having a meal that you love or the burst of energy you get when you have something packed with nutrition. 
  • Laughing with my best friends. One of my besties is a comic and they never fail to make me laugh, we have spent most of our friendship laughing together and I am so grateful.
  • When a new album drops and you love every song on it!!!
  • Watching the sun set (I'm never up early enough to see it rise lol). 
Who rated this post