cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Phantom1105
Super frequent scribe

Hey @Hannah-RO, thank you very much for the reply, I really appreciate it!

I think I have been able to reconnect with my friends; they've always been supportive towards me, it was just hard to reach out to them at the time. My family on the other hand, not so much. Things are always tense with my step-mum. and my father and sister don't really understand my depression all too much. 

I'm also very sorry to hear about your loss... I've never met someone that's lost their mum around the same age as me. Yes, I very much agree. I usually feel quite different from everyone else who has a nuclear or even split family structure. 

Thank you! I'm currently working at a bistro where I walk around and pick up people's drinks and do random little tasks around the place. People I've told call me a "glassie" so I guess that's what they're usually called hahaha. 

I'm currently studying Primary Education, I've wanted to do it since I was young, and I'm very excited to finally get started with it now that school's over. I do have quite a bit of trouble getting assignments done though, as my anxiety usually overwhelms me when I'm trying to get work done...

I mean... I do get time for myself, but at the same time, I don't. A lot of the time, I can feel the time I do have at home slipping away from me. If I have a day off, I usually spend that time playing games, watching youtube, Netflix or listening to music. However, my room is a pretty depressing place, as it doesn't get much sunlight hahaha.

Anyways, hope that wasn't an information overload hahaha, thank you again @Hannah-RO ❤️ 

Who rated this post