Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Phantom1105
Super frequent scribe

Hey @TOM-RO, I totally agree!

For the past 6 months, while I didn't have a job, I had to rely on repeatedly asking my dad for more money so I could do stuff with my friends and both him and my step mum didn't appreciate it, and they were constantly pushing me to get a job. Now that I have, I'm able to spend money on things that I want, like video games and the guitar (when I get enough of course!)

I love music so much, I listen to it almost constantly. Right now, I'm really into Pixies, Nirvana and The Smiths, but my favourite band has to be Radiohead (I'm even wearing a t-shirt with their logo as I'm typing this!). Sometimes I listen to them to go to sleep, and it's a really nice way to calm my thoughts after a long day. 

The balance has always been a very tough thing for me because I always feel like I need a lot more relaxing time than work time. I think that's the case because normal life situations make me anxious, and I struggle with trying to stay calm with even the mildest of inconveniences (crossing the road, for example). So after a long day, if I need to do some work, it's hard to motivate myself to get it done.

But thanks for the motivation! 👍

Who rated this post