Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Andre9
Frequent scribe

Hi @Bingo1234 ,

Thank you for making this thread! It would be interesting to hear different ways of self-care during lockdown and I'm sure some of us would be inspired to adopt some of these helpful tips 😀

As a Sydneysider myself, I cannot completely comprehend the frustration and exhaustion you and many Melbournians are currently experiencing, but my heart is with you and hopefully things return to the norm soon.

I am not completely aware of what exact lock down rules are imposed at the moment, but what had really helped me cope during lock-down last year was taking a walk to the local park once a day. Just being able to breathe fresh air and seeing some green while in wide-open space felt very refreshing and liberating for me 😊

river mountain GIF

Also, with the current dormant lifestyle in lock down, it might get difficult to be active and your body be in a state of excitement. A splash of cold water at the end of shower really gets your heart rushing and makes you feel alive and awake.

shower GIF

Speaking of which, even though I was staying mostly indoors, maintaining a high-level of hygeine kept me feeling refreshed, and in a way, ready for life 😆

Who rated this post