cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

I can relate to that email regret way too much. I'm sure your psych is probably expecting a few emails like that being exam time though so try not to stress about it too much. Easier said than done, I know. 

Sorry you haven't made it through the content yet. Maybe just try and focus on the fact it's multiple choice and you have a good chance of guessing correctly through process of elimination? Lol idk. Sorry I'm really not in the headspace to be even trying to comfort someone right now. I'm really sorry about last night too. I didn't mean to sound all optimistic and positive and shit. I was just trying to somehow help boost your mood but honestly, I probably made it so much worse and made you feel like I wasn't listening and I'm sorry about that. I think I was also trying to do it a bit for my benefit in the hope some of the bullshit I was dribbling would rub off on me. Didn't work though so I highly doubt it did for you and I really am sorry. 

You're not a worthless piece of shit so please don't say that. I know that's how you feel and it fucking sucks but please try to remember that you matter. So much! And to so many of us on here. 

I also don't think you've been lazy, you've just had a lot going on and that's valid so don't brush it off like it's nothing and people are worse off. You matter as well.

I'm not sure what time your exam is tomorrow but I wish you the very best of luck. Just forget about it being an exam and turn it into a good old guessing game, sometimes that's all we can do! I have full faith in you though. You can do it 💪

Best Of Luck Reaction GIF by The Bachelorette

Who rated this post