cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

We definitely don't want you to feel like you can't post here or that because you're a mod you don't deserve help, we are here to support you as well 💜

(Also I say "well" a lot too! This RESONATES with me)

Feeling hopeless about the future is really tough and horrible. Its an awful space to be in and can feel so dark. I can't imagine what it would be like for you experiencing chronic pain, it must bring a lot of challenges and be so hard to get on top of. But I have to say I couldn't disagree with you more about you saying you are weak. You have shown the most incredible courage in the way you support others, have been vulnerable with your feelings, and had the strength to seek help when you need it. I think you are an amazingly brave and strong person @Lost_Space_Explorer5. Its ok to hope things get better and to want to try and make the best possible life for yourself by trying new things like medication or managing worry. I hope that makes sense, I just want you to know that you are so great and deserve to feel so great. 

It is super understandable your sleep is off at the moment with all the stuff you've got on at the moment, did you manage to sleep?

Who rated this post