cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Ooh yeah, I can imagine that would have stung a little having to pay for it when you're already paying for sessions @Lost_Space_Explorer5 . I can totally see your point and well, we know we have virtually the same trust/attachment issues so yeah, I certainly felt your pain reading that! I won't say how I feel cause I don't wanna make it worse but what you are feeling about that is totally valid. I hope for your sake it wasn't too expensive! Like I get at the end of the day she is providing a service and all that blah blah blah bullshit but from the attachment side.. totally know where your brain has jumped to and I feel ya!! Do you think maybe it would have been different if she had written it in session with you? Idk. Maybe try look at it that way? That there may not have been a charge if she had been in session with you at the time? Idk. Sorry, my advice is sooooo not here. But 100% hearing you and can feel the sting. I hope you're okay 💙 And that is cool you get to resit, but also sucky you went through all of that to get everything prepared and then be able to resit it anyway! Do you know when you'll be resitting it? Just so I can make sure I have my pom poms ready! 😂

Also, totally feel you not being able to afford therapy when you move out. I'm just so thankful mine is covered with uni atm. Well was covered I should say seems I don't go anymore 🤦‍♀️ But yeah, the cost is such a burden if you don't have the financials to support it or the supports to help cover it. I think it's so wrong how much they charge. Like I do get they have a full on job and it's emotionally taxing for them to sit through and listen to our shit all day but at the same time they chose to go into it and I just feel everyone should be entitled to receiving health services whether they are physical or mental regardless of their financial status but anyway. That's just my take and one of my promises to myself is if I ever become a private therapist that I will keep the costs as minimal as I possibly can!! I mean maybe they do and I just don't realise how much it costs to run it all but idk, a minimum of $100/hr seems pretty steep to me and almost in a way like it's taking advantage of the fact someone really needs help. Idk. Just my outlook. It ain't cheap being mentally fucked up 🤦‍♀️ 😂

Who rated this post