cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

'Monk sloth style' 👏😂 Also, I was meant to write present lol This mumma sloths eyes must be going on her..

Boundaries and self compassion? Sounds like my worst nightmare tbh and I've got enough of those going on atm so we all good! 😂 But I am hearing you and will try my hardest not to be a stress head mumma sloth. I just care and want you safe 💙 

Please do try. I can't say much for those thoughts cause you're talking to the one who is adamant of the same thing and refusing to make contact because she's sure her psych will lose it at her for being alive but anywayyyy moving right along.. just don't be a dip shit like me. It just leaves you lonely and well yeah shit doesn't nevermind imma shut up. Just PLEASE try to be open with her. I know it's hard and yuck and gross, but it sounds like you need her support right now so PLEASE try to let her know that!! 

Side note.. if she doesn't give you a fish tomorrow, know that I will always give you a flying fish and slap some sense into you like this fella here.. 

face flying GIF

You matter and you deserve your psychs support so PLEASE open up and let her know what's been going on. Or at the very least, email the team here (if they don't beat you to it) to let stuff off your chest and get the support you deserve. You hearing me baby sloth? 

I will let you go and get some shut eye now, but will check in with you tomorrow 💙

Who rated this post