cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

I would probably cry and tell you I'm a lost cause. You have no idea how much I appreciate you caring to ask though and trying to put a stop to me pushing you away. You're the only person that seems to get it. But honestly, right now I'm just not in a good place and truly am just enjoying being able to support you guys as best I can! I have my last exam tomorrow morning so just trying to focus on that and helping you guys as much as I can 😊 Not that any study has occurred at all this weekend seems I haven't been able to get out of bed but hey, we're just gonna wing it and hope for the bloody best cause at this stage ZERO ducks are given. Like I have no ducks to give. I need to find somewhere I can buy some more ducks 😂 

Bird Attack GIF

I love the rick rolling! 😂 Totally gonna be keeping an eye on you now! 

Anyway, I will probably sign off here in a sec. I wasn't going to come on tonight but then when you replied.. I just can't say no to my baby sloth! She makes life worth living and I just wanted to make sure I checked in with her cause I can imagine today was probably pretty exhausting? Did you wanna chat about anything that happened with your psych? Or just your day in general? Have you got a date yet for your resit? 

Who rated this post