Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Janine-RO
Star contributor

Hi @charlotte_ashley , 

We are so deeply sorry to read that you've been experiencing those thoughts of wanting to take your life for several years- reading your post, I can hear how strong you are, and I really admire you for sharing your story and what you've learned. I also absolutely love that quote - it's also one of my favourite pieces of music! 

It sounds like you've been through so much for someone so young, but I can  hear that you're also wanting to use your experiences to help other people who may be suffering in silence. That is a brave and powerful thing to do 💜

I'm wondering if you're currently seeing any professionals to help you through these tough times ?  Music is also so powerful for me, it's seen me through some really difficult times in my life. Do you have any favourite musicians? Ben Harper does a beautiful version of a piece of music based around the words you've shared. 

We're happy that you've found our community @charlotte_ashley , I'll also be sending you an email later today, so just keep an eye out for that. 

Thanks so much for sharing your story here

Speak Up Black Lives Matter GIF by INTO ACTION

Check out our community activities calendar here
Who rated this post