Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Emily-RO
Star contributor

Hi @I_like_cows

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It takes a lot of strength to talk about this and ask for help.

It sounds like you're going through a really tough time with your gender identity. You are not alone and there is help out there. I have many trans peers that have gone through times of really questioning their gender and what it means. The fact that you've shown so much courage by reaching out and it's a huge step.

It's okay to go through questioning your gender with no fixed answer, and it's also to never settle on a "permanent" identity. Gender and sexuality can both be fluid, and it's totally okay if it shifts and changes over time. I think it's important to know that there's no right or wrong way to be trans. As long as you're taking steps to make yourself feel more comfortable in your own skin, you're doing it in the way that's right for you 😊 You are the expert about yourself and your gender, and no one can decide what that looks like for you.

Would you be interested in reading any resources? I have a few that have helped my peers.
Thank you again for sharing with us and I'll look forward to talking with you soon!

Who rated this post