Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

MB95
Uber contributor

Alright, here goes number 3!!! 

This be my commentary where I try be a funny human but fail miserably so we just laugh at my stupidity instead.. 

Spoiler
Hold up.. why are we in Africa still?! Am I watching the right move? Let me check.. 🤔

Okay all safe mumma sloth hasn't lost her marbles, this is number 3 apparently! 

OMG the oldies 😂 'well I age well but you all..' lol Tell it how it is Alex, don't hold back. 

MELMAN IS THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE! STOP IT! 😂😂😂

'I wish we could go home'. But Alex, what if you don't know where home is? Cause I have no clue where mine is! #belongnowhere 🙃

OH SHIT! I LOVE the scene with them rising from the water ahahaha I'm so excited for this! Marty is such an idiot 😂

'Everybody dance now'.. bring on Marty's circus dance ahaha 

'You don't have fingers Marty'

No way would I let a penguin drive me anywhere! They're crazyyyy little fellas! 

The crazy cop lady sniffing like a dog ahahahaa 

'Only penguins and people can drive'.. What would you actually do if you rocked up at traffic lights and casually looked to the right and saw a penguin behind the wheel?! 😂

'I'm the first flying monkey' 

Banana bullets lol 

'Good news is this song is almost over' 

I swear King Julian is on something.. 

'I don't trust lion. Hair too big and glossy' .. Think Mr Tiger Man needs to be taught not to judge a book by it's cover lol Poor Alex 😢

'My mummy was circus. My daddy was circus.' 

Lovin' the seals Italian accent haha 

Totally me if I'm ever trying to lie or cover something up.. can't do it and always fail miserably lol 

Trust the penguins to always make an entry 😂

'Has anyone ever told you that you look like a supermodel? Or a fat hairy one that smells?' 😂😂😂 Maybe this is why I'm single.. my pick up lines are no where near as gold as this ahaha (not that I have any pick up lines nor would I ever have the guts to talk to someone) 

Okay this copper lady is freaking me out. Maybe it's cause I'm terrified of cops anyway but she is freaking me out. 

'I wanna be a circus horse' .. Oh Marty 😂😂😂

Loving the scenery in the circus practice scenes 🥰

I wouldn't mind being shot out of a cannon.. lol 

Marty running down the rock 😂 Have you ever been rock climbing? Do you like that kind of stuff? Or would you ever try it if you haven't?

What would be your circus trick do you reckon?

I'd love to try out the trapeze! Okay.. so I new I spelt it wrong.. I had trampanzee instead of trapeze lol Who knows where I got that from but just googled it.. thank god I realised 😮

Poor Melman. I feel you. 'I have tried.. it's no use' .. total feels!! 🤦‍♀️

Aww I get it Tiger Man. You should never look into the past, that shit is triggering and anxiety provoking. Deep breaths pal! 

FIREWORK!! 💥 Love the colours! I'm all about rainbows and colour 🥰 Do you like Katy Perry? I actually saw her live a good few years ago now and she was amazing! Hanging from the roof and all, was so cool!! 

And this is why you shouldn't trust people.. they just hurt you in the end.  

Emotional whoopee cushion 😂

When you're home but you don't wanna be home.. 

'All that really matters is what we smell like together' 

'Marty, shoot me a line'. Well this could be blown out of context.. lucky he knew which line to shoot 😂

There's something about this firework song.. and the pretty colours 🥰 

I want to run away with the circus.. 
Who rated this post