cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Thanks @MB95❤️ It is the person I met at group a while back. Idk they reached out to me to see how I was during lockdown which was nice. But I decided I didn't really want to be friends with them so idk what to do. I don't want to judge someone for stuff they did in the past. Anyway I won't go into it. Umm firstly fiona from shrek is pretty and secondly she's prettier than me! 😂

Loop Yes GIF by DreamWorks Animation

I get what you meant though haha idk body image is really hard and one of those things that's drilled into us from a young age 😢

Don't be worried about me, like there's this place and then there's places I've been before and this does not even compare, this is a walk in the park compared to where I was and where you are so don't worry about me I'm just being sooky! I got to sleep at like 4am I think. I think I was upset about something but I don't remember what it was now I just felt very unsettled. Maybe it's cause I've been watching OITNB and that show is just unsettling to begin with 🤣 Nah idk what it was. Ugh I feel sick again now I've been talking about stuff I should be avoiding lol

Who rated this post