cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Yeah I get the feeling of feeling sick when talking about things you should be avoiding. I've just been writing in my journal the past hour or so cause I was gonna take to the forums and realised that really is not a good idea atm so tried to journal instead and I get how it can make you feel worse writing it out. Idk. I randomly started tearing up so started writing about something different instead 😂 Anyway now I'm rambling here about myself lol But I can totally relate to feeling sick talking about stuff you are trying to avoid. So I won't push you but just know I'm here if you do want to talk about it okay? 💙 I'm trying SUPER hard to respect your boundaries and there is stuff I wanna say about this friend and stuff but I won't but just don't punish yourself for it okay? It is up to you who you do and don't talk too and just because someone messages you does not mean you have to respond. You just need to do what is right for you and your own health. I'll leave it there, just don't feel guilty because you are not obliged to reply okay? You do you!! 

I also know the body image stuff can be hella triggering and I don't want to make things worse for you so unless you want to talk about it I won't go writing a novel on it, will save you the read 😂 But sadly yes, it is drilled into us from such a young age and can really mess us up. Here if you want to talk about it and also trying to be such a good mumma sloth and let you have those boundaries lol 💙 Honestly, if there was a boundary award I reckon I'd win it right now 😂😂😂

This reply is a little all over the place sorry! Mumma sloth is always gonna worry about you so don't even bother with that 😂 I am glad this feels like a walk in the park atm but I also know damn too well how that park can unexpectedly turn into dark woods full of wolves and scary shit so have you got some things you could maybe do today to try and stay in the park? 

I also don't think you're just being sooky. I think you're trying to downplay your emotions and from memory a little someone usually tells me off for that.. just sayin! 😘 

4am sounds intense!! I had a feeling it might have been a late one. I'm sorry you were feeling sad before bed..  you have me concerned about watching OITNB lol 

Anywayyyyy.. do you have much planned for today? 

Who rated this post