Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Matt-RO
Super frequent scribe

Hey @MB95 ,

I hear you. I mirror what @lost_space_explorer5 is saying in that this is a big loss to you in leaving RO. It’s understandable that everything is very intense and that you feel very alone.

I’m sorry that you are caught between wanting to speak to your supervisor but also feeling like you want to not breakdown in front of her. I feel for you. I want you to know that it is okay to breakdown in front of your supervisor. It happens, that’s why they are there to support you. When I cried last during a supervision session, all that occurred is that they supported me, asked me what would help me and allowed me the space to express myself.

I’m glad that you tried to call Lifeline tonight, I am concerned about you. Do you think you could try them again, or maybe call suicide callback service on 1300 659 467? They might have shorter wait times. I’m sorry you haven’t been able to get a hold of anyone while you are in need.

I will also be checking in on you via email to see how we can support you further tonight.

Who rated this post